Msvl MS Vet Tech - Adjunct - NC
Marysville Campus, ,
Monica Kratochvil, RVT, Instructor
Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
Anatomic Pathology Department
University of California, Davis
Education, Training and Experience:
? Employed 25 years in the Anatomic Pathology Department School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of California, Davis.
? Previous employment at IDEXX Laboratories in West Sacramento.
Shelter Medicine, laboratory diagnostics, necropsy techniques and specimen collection and processing
Current membership affiliations:
- Sacramento Valley Chapter American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America
- ?California Veterinary Medical Association
Yuba College courses instructed:
- VETT-5R: Veterinary Technology Internship
- VETT-55: Veterinary Medical Terminology
- VETT-59R: Veterinary Technology Board Review
- Summer Boot Camp program
No Office Hours Entered.
Contact this instructor: email@example.com,